PhD Candidate working in IoT for Health and HealthTech Research Groups
University of Turku
- M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering
Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnics), Tehran, Iran 2004-2007.
- B.Sc. in Metallurgy Engineering
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran, 1998-2004.
Current Research Areas
- Smart health monitoring framework based on Internet of Things
- Internet of Things security algorithms
- Indoor positioning for medical applications
27 Publications (cited 673 times):
- Best Paper Award, The 10th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT), 2019, Belgium.
- Nokia Foundation, Research Excellence Award, 2018.
- Finnish Foundation for Technology Promotion (TES), Research Excellence Award, 2018.
- Best Paper Award, ACM International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare, 2017, Austria.
- First prize for best idea and implementation in IoT360 Hackathon, Rome, Italy, 2015
- First prize for Best Android Programmer, IranMobiCode 2014 Festival, Tehran, Iran, 2014
- 7th place for idea and app development in Global Startup Battle, Coca-Cola Sponsorship, 2013
Click Here for the list of publications.
- 1 Patent
- 2 Book chapters
- 7 Journal articles
- 16 Conference papers
- 1 Thesis
- Email: armanz [at] utu [dot] fi
- Phone: +358 45 33 10 524
- Health Technology Group, Medisiina D, Kiinamyllynkatu 10, 20520 Turku, Finland