Suomenkielinen kotisivu löytyy tästä
Ph.D. (Notre Dame), docent, lector University of Turku,
Department of Mathematics
- Applications of algebra in
I spend a lot of time studying various and sundry telecommunications applicationsof algebraic number theory, division algebras in particular, algebraic curves and group theory.Other main tools in my box are finite fields, Galois rings and their characters. They can be applied to the design of error-correcting codes (and their decoding) and good families of sequences.
- Wednesdays 10-11. You can usually find me from my office in Quantum, 2nd floor, room 257, at other times as well.
- In the Spring semester of 2016 I give the course Algebra
- In the Fall semester of 2015 I gave the course
Calculus I (non-math majors section) .
- In the Spring semester of 2015 I gave the courses
Group Theory and
Introduction to Algebra II .
How to contact me:
University of Turku, Department of Mathematics, FIN-20014 Turku
+358 2 333 6014
+358 2 333 6595